Friday, December 7, 2007

Last post of the semester!

I can't believe it's the end of the semester! We sure learned a lot, huh? Good luck to everyone on your finals。

いま、ラボで はたらいています。I'm getting the hang of the te-form now. I memorized the song. It actually helps me a lot. But it will haunt me over winter break whenever I hear "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town."

My confidence for the class karaoke kind of died because everyone says it's too expensive... also it's getting cold... and we have finals.......
Oh well, we can do it in the spring! The weather will be nice, and I'll be able to purchase alcohol by then :D

じゃ、また!

2 comments:

なずきあん said...

来週は さいごのクラスですね。
アンドリューさんは カラオケがすきですか?
あした「〜てフォームのうた」を うたいませんか。

なずきあん

George Nicholson said...

こんばんは。私はKnox大学の学生です。今二年制です。I agree, the te-form song was a little hard to memorize. I am looking forward to spring too.Yesterday it was 65 out and today it snowed,it is pretty frustrating. Hope your spring goes well.