Monday, September 10, 2007

はじめまして。アンドリューです。

Mina-san hajimemashite. Andrew desu.
Watashi wa nihongo no gakusei desu.


I like the language lab. It's pretty aesthetic, with white everywhere. The white Mac machines really fit in with the motif. Today Sato-sensei is also wearing white. I think that's pretty cool. He must have planned it.

I am looking forward to learning Japanese. It seems like everyone in the class already has some prior knowledge, but I think that's to be expected, since Japanese culture is pretty interesting, and some small parts are seeping into America, like video games and anime.

I am glad I signed up for language lab on Wednesday, it fits pretty well in the slot right before class. I did not want to sign up for Friday.

Blogs are kind of fun when everyone is writing a blog at the same time. I think when I try to do blogs or websites by myself, I'm generally less motivated.

7 comments:

Shoj Non said...

great seller. A++++ would buy again

Anonymous said...

Hey andrew!

SMT: P3 is an amazing game. Who would have thought that a strange blend of dating sim with dungeon crawler would be so great?

I got a copy of FF7: Crisis Core downtown before. I spent like four or five hours looking up kanji to translate the opening cinema this morning. Haha.

It's awesome so far.

marktuan said...

こんにちは
It's CHIH-CHUNG TUAN, You might be familiar to call me mark or "だん" さん, I'm so glad to be the same group with you! Hope you enjoy the class, too.

Best Regards,
Marktuan

Bommy Kim said...

こんにちはアンドルさん。Glad to be in the same group as you! Yeah it seems like everyone already knows some 日本語 haha but still...おもしろいです!

Bommy Kim said...

Oh and you're learning かんこくご! How do you like it so far?

Bommy Kim said...

I like my なまえ in かんこくご, but not えいご...everyone pronounces it wrong haha. But if you ever need any help with Korean feel free to ask!

Aoi Tsuki said...

Hajimemashite

I am watching the second season of "Higurashi no naku koro ni."

You're right, it seems like many people in our class has experience in speaking Japanese. Perhaps it is from watching hundreds of hours of anime.

I watch romantic drama / comedy ones too. My favorite manga series is H2 (romantic baseball drama series). Full Moon was very touching too, you should watch it.